Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 7

My 11am snack, lowfat Vanilla yogurt and a kashi bar. Such a tasty and satisfying choice!

I was so touched and delighted to find out that our intern at work was inspired to do the fat smash diet after hearing me talk about it at work! Hooray!
Not that I'm promoting that diet specifically, but rather the idea of starting to look at my food and make choices that get me closer to my goal of losing weight instead of farther away from it.

What if, instead of consistently feeling bad that I don't know how to prepare healthy foods or eat healthy foods, I decided it was time to actually learn how!? That is a lot about what this all is about for me; removing shame and gaining confidence, creativity, and skills in eating well and being well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors