Thanks again for reading along and especially for your comments and ideas! If you're reading and you haven't commented, please chime in.
March getting hot in review, by the numbers:
16--days that I incorporated some form of movement, exercise or extra activities in my day.
5 (at least)-- new recipes and snacks I've tried in my effort to find foods that feel filling and tasty.
38-- posts sharing my steps and goals.
7-- pounds lost! (according to our scale, but my clothes don't feel different yet)
2-- highest number of days of yoga in one week (goal is 3)
7-- number of pushups I can do (on my knees) without stopping
Those numbers don't truly sum up the month for me. More than anything is the feeling of support I have received from you and the moments when I've felt proud of myself for pushing myself to try something new, or to keep going! As I enter April, I'd like to focus on those moments of feeling proud and build on them.
A few areas I want to keep up on or do more of in this month:
- Continue working through Fat Smash diet, and allow myself some treats without guilt when I really really want them and make the conscious choice (example, I fixed a hot chocolate packet for myself, but felt okay about it. 140 calories, not too too bad. I'm glad to have gone for that instead of buying a fancy SBUX chai or eating junk)
- Keep going back to yoga, even when it feels hard
- Find the joy in trying new foods and being creative with healthy foods instead of feeling deprived or discouraged.
- Up my exercise! I want to exercise 4 times a week for at least 30 minutes each session.
- Keep working on my pushups! My next video is in about 2 weeks!
- Appreciate the journey!
Onward to April!!