Friday, April 16, 2010

More fun with pushups

Only 2 more days til my second push up video-- chronicling my quest to do a full push up off of my knees!
Today I was thinking about this and I randomly asked my boss (and the ED of the organization) if she could do a push up. She looked at me and said "of course". And she said it in a tone that made me think that what she wanted to follow that statement with was "can't everyone?"
So after work we had a game night and once we were all relaxed and out of work mode I asked her to show me. Ha! And she did. She busted out 10 push ups like it was no effort at all and said that for her birthday a few years ago she had a goal to do 50 in a row. Well, then everyone in my office got into it and pretty soon we were all attempting pushups. I was nervous to try since everyone else could do one, but I gave it a go and had fun at least being brave enough to try.
I'm going to keep working on it!

I'm curious, what are some goals you're working on right now?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I love this. See how you have a way of connecting others together and making them comfortable. I think you should focus on increasing your number of knee push-ups in a set. Then one day you will be able do to one.

    I have news to tell you about my 5k! I almost called you this weekend because I was so excited. My new goal I am working on is to stay under 15g of sugar a day for 1 week. As of now, not going so well. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors