Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yum!

Yum! This is my favorite "Phase I" recipe that I tried and actually "made up" myself!

3 egg whites cooked with a little butter and minced garlic

Topped it with a mix of brown and wild rice, quinoa, spiced diced tomatoes and lowfat spicy refried beans.

What I loved about it was how easy it was! The rice and quinoa was an instant rice mix that cooks in the microwave in 90 seconds. The spiced diced tomatoes and beans were both from a can. I mixed them all together and yum!. First I tried to eat it by itself and then realized how delicious it would be as a topping for eggs! After I took this picture, I added a little of the plain yogurt (my new favorite sour cream substitute) and some hot sauce. Perfecto!

Come on over and I'll make it for you for brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors