Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's Spring in NYC!

Hi there! I get all excited to be back to my blogging routine and then I'm gone again. But this time, it was not me giving up and checking out; it was actually me plugging in. I went on vacation! Gasp! A 4 day adventure to NYC for the Oprah Live Your Best Life weekend and even a quick 24 hours in sunny San Diego!
I have so many things I'm excited to share with you, including:
  • April in Review
  • Yoga in NYC
  • The art of packing light(er)
  • LYBL weekend part I, II and III
  • A new video with a surprise guest
  • And a real push up routine created by Autumn to help me get stronger and stay consistent!
For now though, I'm home with a cold and about to get some much needed sleep. I'm super excited to update you all though! Hope you are each well and healthy and delighting in the Springtime in whatever ways feel good to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors