Friday, May 28, 2010

TGIF

I had plans with a friend after work and she rescheduled. I have to admit I'm kind of glad she did because I am tired and want to go home and do laundry and be in my house and enjoy my space. I've been rushing around in the week or two since I had my cold, trying to catch up on things that I let pile up. This weekend though....I'm slowing down.

Goals for the weekend:
  1. go grocery shopping so that I have good food in the house (and can get back to packing lunches next week)
  2. Exercise at least 2 times this weekend, maybe even including a yoga class
  3. Get good sleep
  4. Work on cleaning up my room and making it feel more comfortable and clean. (I'll post some pics from my new room soon!)
  5. Catch up on some of the blog posts I've been meaning to share!
Yup, that's it. Very modest goals. I need those do-ables to launch me forward! Hope you are well and tlc'ing yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Modest goals? I don't know about that - I would say they are essential, not just this weekend but every weekend, because they allow you to recharge for the week ahead. I hope that's what happens for you!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors