Monday, June 7, 2010

Did I post this already?

Feeling like I needed a dose of this quote today:

Want to know what's in store for us in 2010? I'm predicting a sudden, burning need for exercise. A need so powerful, we won't be able to ignore it. The excuses of the past (e.g. "I'm too tired." "I don't have enough time." "This is so boring.") will no longer exist and our sidewalks will be so full of exercisers that we will spill into the streets, stopping traffic with our sweaty selves and shouting "Get out of my way! I'm exercising!"

--Paige Waehner, yahoo about exercise blogger

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you!! I've been reading through all I've missed in my hectic life....you're doing great! Ilove this quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're doing this. I check in once in a while and update myself on your quest. It's a bit of encouragement for me to continue mine. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors