Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rereading

I decided to read through my previous posts in the hopes to continue getting reconnected to my goals.

It made me happy to read the words I'd written back in March. I've been feeling far away from these words, but not for long!

As I take steps towards losing weight, I want to remember that feeling of deep gratitude. I am so thankful for all the things I do in this body. I can run and love and do yoga, and laugh and lift my nieces high in the air, and create work I care about, and dance, and hug, and so much more. As I work to get healthier I remember it is so that I can feel stronger and healthier and love my body more and more each day.

It was also so wonderful to read the encouragement you've all been sharing along the way! So thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany,
    Checking in to say I'm still cheering you on!
    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Like all the new posts and the pics.
    But before I go on, when did you change your background?? It is the same as mine (that doesn't really exist). Isn't that funny?

    ReplyDelete

Contributors