Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ask and you shall receive!

I just asked how I can ease up on the sweets in my last post and lo and behold, here's a tip!
My dear friend Autumn of Space for Living, shared this video with me.

Jorge Cruise of the belly fat cure diet shares a tip from Dr. Oz that is totally do-able!
And if you're inspired to hear more about the Belly Fat Cure after watching this video; Jorge Cruise is sharing tons o' tips on his website.



P.S. Guess what? This is my 100th post! Hooray!!! And in honor of that, let's open this up. It's meant so much to share this journey with you all and since I'm feeling a dose of brave...I'm down to keep on sharing.

2 comments:

  1. Did you try it? I must admit, I didn't even think about it once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No... I didn't think about it til I woke up this morning and had a headache....

    ReplyDelete

Contributors