Wednesday, December 8, 2010

...Gaining self

As the Tagline for this blog says, B getting hot! is about Losing Weight and Gaining Self.

For me it's not a fitness blog. There are plenty of those. And it's certainly not a diet blog. (Still avoiding that word with a vengeance). This is more of a space to share the journey of literally losing weight: the pound kind, the clutter kind, the negative emotion kind, the worry kind. And gaining self: being present with a healthy, strong, more confident, safe, loving me!

That's going to take all sorts of steps, not just the kind recordable on a pedometer either. So in case you were wondering why one day I might post about my attempts at healthier eats and another day post a poem or quote I love, that's why. The journey to get healthier is never one track and anytime I've forgotten that and solely focused on my food or exercise I've not made the meaningful changes that I truly want.

Thanks for being a part of the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors