Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Getting back on track

I typically avoid the shiny, flashy blogs with blinking ads and popups. Although the content might be spectacular, I'm too easily distracted and often just feel overwhelmed with trying to even find the post amidst all of the ads. I'm recently making an exception though for this blog called fitsugar.com.
It's part of this whole "blogging empire" where everything is "sugar". Casasugar for house blog, Savvysugar for money blog.... sickeningly sweet right?

But underneath all the bells and whistles, fitsugar offers some pretty solid ideas in picture-filled, easily digestible posts. Though warning, I have yet to find a picture of anyone over a size 2 on the blog.

I bookmarked this post, Eight Ways to Get Back into Your Fitness Routine on Monday. It's pretty common sense: wash your workout clothes, schedule in your exercise, etc. But I still loved it!

I also found this iPhone Shake a Snack app through the blog (free til Dec. 12th!)


Image found on fitsugar.com

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I can't wait to check out all the sugars. It is a sickening but cute. I love the app too. I'm going to add it to my app review and credit you.

    p.s. I think you should go public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're pretty addicting!
    And public... really?

    ReplyDelete

Contributors