Wednesday, December 1, 2010

To broadcast or not to broadcast....


Autumn said...

Ooh I can't wait to check out all the sugars. It is sickening but cute. I love the app too. I'm going to add it to my app review and credit you.

p.s. I think you should go public.


It was the p.s. that gave me little butterflies.... Should I?
I mean... I think the reasons I would open up the blog are:
1) I want to share this journey of getting healthy that so many people are also struggling with/ trying to figure out.
2) It'd be great to share ideas with others and also find out whats working for them. I know I love your comments and all of the suggestions you've shared.
3) I know how much I appreciated the bloggers who have so bravely shared their journey.

Reasons why I wouldn't go public:
1) Eeeeek! How scary? I know how vulnerable I felt when I first posted with you all and you're my dear dear friends.

Advice please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors