Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Look ma!

I got an award!

Okay, it's not exactly an award. It's a certificate for completing my Kaiser class on Healthy lifestyle changes that I mentioned way back in November! Either way I was still all glowy and proud; that or it's my sweat from run/ walking our final exercise challenge.

The class focused on tools to maintain a low fat, healthy eating plan, and incorporating movement everyday. Both things I certainly knew about, but hadn't been actively incorporating before the class. Yup, I loved the class. So much in fact that I was about to sign up for another one. But as tempting as it was, I decided that I'd actually spend time really utilizing the tools I gained from this class before hopping into another one.

This is the class where I first received my beloved pedometer. And where I really started to be more consistent with tracking food again. I'll share all the other tools I incorporate right here with you. In the meantime I'm going to find a place to display my little certificate. No, really, I'm serious.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! I love that smile on your face. Find a good home for that certificate; it can be a wonderful reminder of your success.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors