Monday, January 24, 2011

Mat date

This weekend was a delicious bounty of movement!

I started the weekend off with a Saturday yoga date with my friend Coleen!
I picked her up bright and early and we headed over to Urban Flow to get our yoga on. As soon as she got in the car she had a little surprise for me... she bought a pedometer!!!
She said my pedometer had inspired her! Love it!
She had a much more active morning than I did. Her pedometer is on the left and mine is on the right. Btw love her silver pedometer! So sleek looking.

This was her first time at Urban Flow and she totally put up with my requests to document the momentous occasion.
Class was lovely, though I did have to take it easy since I have a recovering foot and shoulder. (I know I know, my foot now too!) I was able to do modifications where I needed to and stick with it through the whole class.

I snapped a pic of the studio post class. Doesn't that room just look divine!


P.S. Coleen sent me pics of her pedometer later that night and the next day. Check this out! Um Coleen... amazing!!! Now you're inspiring me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors