Friday, March 11, 2011

Blush blush

And this blushing isn't from a fever! It's a fun award from Debbie over at Getting Healthy!


Love this quote from Debbie's post:
Congratulations ladies, you are all winners in my book. It takes courage, persistence, hard work and a healthy dose of self confidence to put your story out there for all to see.
Thanks Debbie! I appreciate the shout out!

P.S. Part of the award includes sharing some of your favorite bloggers and 7 random facts about yourself. I received my very first blogger award in January and you can read all about the rockstar bloggers I featured (plus a few very random facts about me) at this link here.

P.P.S. I am feeling a leaps and bounds better today! Not enough to actually leap anywhere, but I still feel a little less under the weather!

P.P.P.S. I'm sure so many of you, like I did, woke up to the news of the devastating earthquake in Japan and the damage across the globe from the tsunamis. Sending so many prayers and thoughts of hope to all affected. I hope you are safe out there.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! I'm following from The Scale Junkie's Healthy Week Challenge. Have a great weekend.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debra! So glad you are following along!!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors