Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sleep, eat, watch tv, sleep, sleep, sleep

Still in bed all day today with this pesky cold (can we say cabin fever?!).

My roomie offered season 1 of Modern Family. And since I've only seen an episode or two I am going to give it a try. Any Modern Family fans out there?


Once when I was doing some major tlc'ing I watched all 3 seasons of Veronica Mars. I love that show! It is amazing and witty.

I watch the Biggest Loser every week and last night, right as the black team was about to weigh in I fell asleep. I had muted it because a commercial was on but that lull was just enough for me to knock out. I woke up 9 hours later with Regis and Kelly staring at me. Who was voted off?

Yup, that's right, a post about tv. Sorry folks, that's about as exciting as it gets over here until I knock out this cold. My track workouts are starting to sound pretty good right about now!

6 comments:

  1. Hope that you are feeling better soon. I missed the beginning of Biggest Loser, but caught the last part. Sarah went home, but she looked great when they showed the clip of her after she left the ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! I just couldn't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your feeling better. Once when I was ill I started the series 6 feet under. I had never seen it before but it was so good! I was actually glad I was ill, otherwise I probably never would have started it! I had 7 seasons, which took a few months for me to eventually get through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Natasha!
    Today is the first day I feel a little better!
    Ooh good show! I've seen the whole series too. That last episode... oh makes me tear up just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award. You can read about it at my blog.

    I haven't been following you for a long time, but I have enjoyed reading your newer posts. The other day, I went back and read some of your earlier posts. I love your attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Debbie!! What a treat! =)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors