Saturday, October 22, 2011

Moving miscellany

What do a binder clip, a ped, a dried flower, and a paper towel have in common?

Don't feel too bad if you're stumped because I was too. But even more questions came up for me: why did I pack a paper towel? How did these 4 items end up in a box together? Anyone else get a little loopy towards the end of packing and just start throwing things in to random boxes?

I've been working hard these last 3 weeks, unpacking, rearranging, making trips to Target. I still have a looong way to go, but I'm being patient with the process (most of the time). Packing is big, and unpacking is bigger. Fortunately, I've had some help-- professional organizer Autumn (of Space for Living) has come to hang out and help get me unstuck. Remember how terrifyingly stuffed our storage room was in SF? Yup, Autumn came to the rescue there too (and proved that no job is too big!). I'll keep ya posted on the house getting hot project!

In other "new neighborhood/I just moved" news, I think I found a yoga studio that could be a great fit! I'll keep you posted on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors